Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm one of "those girls"


There are basically two kinds of girls in the world.

One never thinks about her wedding day until she actually gets a ring on her finger. The other... well, she's me.

The wedding craze began early, (my Aunt Fay has a notebook where she wrote down details I had planned at about age 12) probably because all of my cousins on my mom's side are 10+ years older than me and all got married in the span of a few years. But it reached a fever pitch during college when I worked for a wedding photographer.

The only thing I couldn't picture was the GROOM! The groom, of course, is the absolute most important detail... and I finally found him!

I. LOVE. WEDDINGS.

So basically... you've been warned. I've been a wedding blog stalker for quite awhile now (pretty much since I realized that the boyfriend was a likely to become my HUSBAND!) and the secret is out. I'll apologize in advance for lots and lots of wedding stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment