Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dream a Little Dream

The other day I woke up mad at my fiance. More mad than I've ever been at him. And when he asked what was wrong? I realized he'd been a jerk in my dream. IN MY DREAM. Has this ever happened to you? My dreams tend to be so vivid that it takes me awhile to wake up and realize they weren't real. What does it mean when you dream that: A) Your fiance refuses to get out of bed and get ready for the wedding. He's really flippant and doesn't seem to care that the guests are all waiting for him, and you can't get your dress on until he leaves. B) Your fiance reveals (shortly before the wedding) that he changed his mind and doesn't want to have kids. This is a deal breaker for you. I prefer the funny dreams I'd been having about silly things that would go wrong... like the ring bearer (my nephew) eating the rings. Maybe I'm not eating the right food before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment