Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011 Year in Review (part one)

2011 Year in Review... (in no particular order)

1. In less than a year there were more than 1,000 pageviews of my blog. Which MUST mean that someone other than my mom is reading... so THANKS! Please feel free to comment so I know what you like!

2. My adorable niece, Jovie, was born... and as they say in "The Grinch"... my small heart grew three sizes that day


3. The guy and I got engaged!  It only took 28 years to find the love of my life... and one year to nab him for good.  I'm the luckiest girl in the world.  Scratch that.  The luckiest girl in the history of the world.  Does that sound like bragging?  Sorry.  I'll try to tone it down.








4. I ate TONS of good food.  (Most of it cooked by The Guy, but oops, I'm bragging again)  


5. Travel to: Different parts of CA, Greensboro NC (twice), Las Vegas NV (twice), Denver CO, Houston, Waco, & Austin TX  (twice to Austin, met the in-laws in Waco!), Seattle WA, Easton PA (twice), Newport RI, Far Hills NJ and New York, NY.   10 states in a year... not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment